By: Theodora Isola
Developing strong work ethic is essential to the achievement of organization or company goals. Every employee, no matter the level of work done, must have a good work ethic to keep the company functioning to reach its zenith. A work ethic is a set of moral principals an employee uses in his job.
Integrity affects every area of an employee’s job. Having integrity as an employee help to improve trusting relationships with clients, coworkers and individual connected to employee through work. Coworkers that look forward to honest and constructive feedback and will value the employee’s ability to give it. Response to client’s expectation on business issues will determine if they should trust the employee for more dealings or not. Employers continuously check employee’s high moral standards, in other to entrust him with more responsibility.
When an employee’s sense of responsibility is well developed, it affects how the individual perform work. This responsibility shows in the employee’s effort to completing projects. It is important that employees feels personally responsible for job done and seek to improve on it.
Teamwork helps an organization achieve objectives. An employee with a high sense of teamwork helps a team meet its goals and deliver quality work. They do their best to ensure quality and performs task with determination.
In addition to having good work ethics, an employee should seek to improve on their attitude as this is what sets one apart.
- How to Demonstrate Integrity in the Workplace (kxw1.wordpress.com)
- Ethical Leadership (culckarunat.wordpress.com)
- 5 Soft Skills to Emphasize in Your Brand (business2community.com)
- Ethical Leadership (culcsipeo.wordpress.com)
- Ethical leader (culccaic3.wordpress.com)
- Career Success vs. Career Suicide (pastfive.typepad.com)
- Attitude and work ethic (patrickmsite.wordpress.com)
- 4 tips for increasing work ethics (edubabbling.com)
- Eliminate Poor Perform Ethic By way of Workforce Growth (martianssay.com)